Adaptive Accumulation: First in First out
The ability of an accumulation system to adjust to the changing conditions and requirements of a production line to improve its performance. Our Series of single file, first in first out accumulators uses the adaptive accumulation concept by
• Fitting to the requirements of the line layout by providing an array of configurations and lengths.
• Using a modular design that permits its conversion to adapt to unforeseen modifications in the line layout based on future needs.
• Accommodating to ever-changing product size and shape designs with minimum changeover. Its continuous belt accumulation system eliminates the need for complex transfer devices at the180 degree return.
• Eliminating restrictions on product height. A countless range of product heights may run on the same machine without sacrificing valuable accumulation capacity.
• Managing micro stops from either downstream or upstream equipment, due to its patent pending adaptive buffering design,while maintaining accumulation availability.
• Eliminating product compression throughout the machine path and beyond by reacting to the changes in product rate up and downstream.
• Improving the efficiency of the production line bottleneck by providing it with either accumulation of product or available space to maintain its smooth operation.
• Bringing downstream and upstream equipment to a synchronized stop when required by using integrated controls with the surrounding equipment.
• Providing a flat and low design that allows maximum product stability.
• Allowing operators ease of access for cleaning, product monitoring and quality controls.
• First in - First out
• Robust construction
• Pressureless accumulation
• Easy to maintain and service
• Multipule lengths
• Little or no changeover
• Continuous conveyor belt, no transfers in buffer
•Stand alone or line integrated controls
• Easy to access and operate